Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair problem?

I want to have my hair straighten or relaxed..but many hairstylists refused because I have it highlighted...hair rebonding is expensive and i dont want to iron it either cause i dont have time to do it in especially in the morning...any ideas on how to get rid of my hair color fast? thanks!



Hair problem?

surely these hairstylists refused because



chemicals + more chemicals = DAMAGED!



you wouldn't want to damage your hair right? so all you have to do is to have deep conditioning, and the only way is to let it grow, then, cut the colored part of your hair.



then you can relax it.



Hair problem?

I have asked that question myself many times and found that all the answers are the same...you have to let it grow out. Your hair has already been processed and thats what you will have to let grow out. Otherwise your hair will become more damaged..



Hair problem?

Don't ever Iron ur hair



1 Hr. before u wash ur hair deep oil it with coconut oil



then wash %26amp; conditioer ur hair when it get dry then masag wit oil %26amp; camb it regulery



wish u good day

No comments:

Post a Comment