Monday, April 23, 2012

I need a new hairstyle for thick hair?

I have really thick dark brown hair with highlights and I want a new style, something a bit edgy but still girly and short/medium length. Please help.



I need a new hairstyle for thick hair?

volumes make it big and sexy! no jk if ur going big make sure to use got2besexy shampoo and conditioner and big sexy hair hair spray. im not crazy their brands



I need a new hairstyle for thick hair?

What I usually do is look through a magazine, find some pictures of people's hair that I really like, and see if it might work for me, then I go with that. Or u could search on the internet, like at photobucket:



http://photobucket.com/images/short/medi...



hope u find a good one!!!



I need a new hairstyle for thick hair?

I've just had my hair chopped short and I love it. The best way to get a good haircut is to find a picture. Try googling images "short funky hair" or "short cute hair" or "short sexy hair" etc...



Just remember it won't look exactally the same on you as everyone's hair is different and people have different face shape. But if you take in some pictures you like and let your hairdresser go for it you should end up with something HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment