Thursday, April 26, 2012

What hair colour would suit me the best?

I have very pale skin with pink undertones as well as having dark blue with grey speckled eyes, currently I have blonde highlighted hair but it looks fried, and brassy. I was thinking of going brunette, any ideas..I have mid back length hair, with side swept bangs, as well as curly hair...thanks



What hair colour would suit me the best?

i think you should go brunette- it will make your eyes pop and also make your curls look prettier,(blonde curls tend to look dry and dead). plus, the dark hair will create a beautiful contrast to your pale skin :)



What hair colour would suit me the best?

yea, definitely go with brunette. I think a lot of people look better in brunette than blond.



What hair colour would suit me the best?

I would go brunette, with blonde highlights. That way it contrasts your skin tone but it also matches the blonde woth your eyes.



What hair colour would suit me the best?

If you intend on keeping your hair curly, you should stay blonde, or go a light brown.



But if your going for a volumnous but straight hair look, i say you should dye it brown.



I did that, and i have pale skin and eyes like that too. From then on there wasn't one day where I didn't receive a compliment on how my dark hair made my eyes pop. :)



What hair colour would suit me the best?

Your natural hair color will always be the best.



What hair colour would suit me the best?

i would definitely go for a not too dark brown, too dark would make you look ghostly. you could go for a brown like renee zellweger did awhile about but break it up a bit with some highlights to soften the look.



What hair colour would suit me the best?

I am really pale and have naturally dark brown hair and had blond highlights for the longest time and I went dark brown a while ago...really dark and it still looks good, it looked black at first which looked bad with how pale I am but the dark brown looked just fine, everyone liked it, and some people actually thought it was my natural color! I say you go for it. If you don't like it you can always get the color stripped.



What hair colour would suit me the best?

From the way I interpret your description of your looks, I think a goldish auburn would look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment