Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How long should I leave Clairol Frost & tip Highlighting on my hair?

It is Frost %26amp; Tip Nice n' Easy Original for light blonde to dark brown hair. I am a dirty blonde, and I was the light blonde highlights, but I dont want it to look orange or red. So How long should I leave it on for?



How long should I leave Clairol Frost %26amp; tip Highlighting on my hair?

follow the directions



then check the progress of your hair



if you are not using heat.. you can leave it on for a fairly long time



like a half hour



if you are using heat.. i would think about 10-15 minutes



if you are using a cap to frost it..



all you have to do is rinse it off and check it before taking off the cap.... if it is too orange.. dry the hair and re-apply the bleach and wait a bit longer



make sure to always keep a plastic bag on the bleach so it won't dry out



How long should I leave Clairol Frost %26amp; tip Highlighting on my hair?

Follow what it says on the box, and if you're that worried about it, 5-7 minutes longer. Any longer and you could damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment