Friday, April 27, 2012

Highlights..?

i have lightish brown hair with blonde highlights. But i was thinking about doing something different with my hair. so before school i got side bangs that angle down and im going to get choppy layers..



but i want to do something a little bit different with my color.. and i was wondering if my brown hair would look good with strawberry blonde or auburn highlights? alsoo my friend uses L'oreal color pulse to sort of highlight her hair when you want a random temporary color.. i think i might want to try auborn but i dont know if it would look good.. or if it would come out well..



any ideas? thanks sooo muchh. :DD



Highlights..?

I agree with you - Auburn highlights would look really lovely on light brown hair. Go for it!



Highlights..?

what about dying your hair strawberry red?



Help me people with my question: Which of these two people are right? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Highlights..?

try the Loreal on a weekend to make sure it looks good :]



but it sounds like it will.



good luck :]]



Highlights..?

auburn would look good on brown hair

No comments:

Post a Comment