Thursday, April 26, 2012

Taking care of coloured hair?

I have blonde highlighted hair and i currently dont have any special heat protectors for when i straighten it. Can you tell me which products i should buy to keep my hair healthy looking and the colour fresh? I straighten my hair nearly every day and blow dry it about 3 times a week. Also, any other products that you recommend using on coloured hair to keep the colour from fading.



Thanks.



Taking care of coloured hair?

a good shampoo for that is Vive



The most important thing is to get a heat tamer. You put this on your hair right b4 you straighten it. Like tressemme instant heat tamer or Chi hair protectant



Taking care of coloured hair?

I like biosilk for flat ironing. You can use it wet or dry and it is a silicon based product to reduse heat and damage. Pureology and Kerestase color treatment shampoo and conditioners work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment