Monday, April 23, 2012

What color make-up and nail polish should i wear and how should i do my hair???

I have medium tan skin (natrually white). I dont know how to do my nails (1 1/2 centimeters from bottom of nail to top). I have brown thick medium length hair with highlights. How should i do my hair??? I have a really pretty face with frecles over nose and part of cheeks! how should i do my make-up??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What color make-up and nail polish should i wear and how should i do my hair???

for your nails go with an orange blossom or a peach. for your hair try putting it it up on the sides and maybe have a piece hang in front of your face, not too much just a lil....you still wanna be able to see your face, and for make-up....depends on what you are wearing....you never match your eye make-up with your outfit.... just use natural colors and you should be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment