Thursday, April 26, 2012

Highlighting and coloring Hair help?

I highlighted my own hair with Loreal Frost and Design kit and worked wonderfully - I love it however my roots are out about two inches now - should I just color my roots or my whole head or what?



Highlighting and coloring Hair help?

If you just cover your roots your hair color will be the same but if color your whole head again your hair will probably either get darker or lighter than it already is. I know this because my hair is highlighted and the person I went to said if she re-highlighted my whole head it would be blonder than it already is and i didn't want that so she did the roots and my hair color is the same.



Highlighting and coloring Hair help?

Just color your roots because if you re-color everything then everything will probably become darker and you wont be content with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment