Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's A Ten Hair Products?

Has anyone tried to new salon products - It's A Ten? Everyone at my salon is going crazy over it, but im skeptical! I use salon products, mostly biolage, biosilk, bed head, and chi. I cant seem to find out who makes the product, so im kind of scared to use it. I guess if they're selling it at salons, its a good product. I do deep treatments on my hair, so i like to use a good, well-known product when it comes to that. The treatments i use are packed with proteins and vitamins, and i cant get any info on the its a ten...like "ingredients". I dont want to buy it if its just a quick fix for frizzies or highlighted hair...i need something thats gonna be good for my hair in the long run! Thanks for any info!!!



It's A Ten Hair Products?

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I really love it. I usually use products that I buy at my salon and my hair dresser recommended the It's A 10 because I tend to get frizzy hair because I blow dry my hair everyday and so far I don't have any complaints about the product. I have really light blonde hair and most products that reduce frizz and what not make my hair look really oily but this one doesn't at all. Even after i blow dry and style my hair with a curling iron my hair remains shiny and frizz free.

No comments:

Post a Comment