Monday, April 23, 2012

I want to dye hair, that has been highlighted with a peroxide based product, darker.What are the eff

For about a year now, I've being applying a half head of highlights, using a highlight cap, and Garnier summer hair (a spray that is 23% peroxide, and lightens hair using heat from hairdryers and the sun)



I want to return my hair to it's original colour (about a 6, dirty blond/light brunette)



If I dye it myself, what are the chances that the colour wont "catch" or will fade very quickly.



I know I can go to a hairstylist, but I'm hoping to do this myself.



Please let me know if you have experiance in this field.



I want to dye hair, that has been highlighted with a peroxide based product, darker.What are the effects?

When you first go darker you will notice the effect of the highlights. It's nice actually-it gives your hair that multi tonal effect. I would recommend going darker gradually, though. You can't always predict the effects of the colour and it's easier to go darker if you don't go dark enough the first time.



I want to dye hair, that has been highlighted with a peroxide based product, darker.What are the effects?

I have did this. You can do what you want to and it will work great for about 6-8 weeks. Then you,ll have to decide if you want to do it again or if its ok. Get a permant long lasting dye like loreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment