Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've heard apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny..is that?

true? if so is it safe to use on highlighted hair?



I've heard apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny..is that?

Yes it is safe to use on highlighted hair. The reason it will make you hair shiny is that the acidity of the vinegar will close the outer layer of the hair shaft (cuttle) down.



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.



Hope this helps.



I've heard apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny..is that?

Vinegar, is true for dark hair.



Or any for that matter I suppose.



Also beer does too if you use a spray bottle to spray it on.



And Mayo (this sounds crazy) Is a fantastic conditioner.



Rub in your hair for 5 minutes or more and rinse out.



Oh, and if you have bleached highlights, that are turning yellow its from sweat. Rinse with Dawn dishsoap once a week to brighten the color!



I've heard apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny..is that?

Yes, but you have to drink it, not simply rinse your hair with it. Get Bragg's brand Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's has the hair-helping ingridient that cheaper brands leave out). Drink an ounce (about a shot glass) a day, mixing with honey makes it taste better. It took me about four weeks before I noticed a difference, but I'm glad I started because now I get many compliments on my hair.



I've heard apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny..is that?

Eden Foods - Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse



Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. Cleans the hair and scalp, adds luster, and leaves it smooth and silky. Helpful in treating dandruff. Try 1 or 2 times per week.



www.edenfoods.com/articles/view.php?ar...

No comments:

Post a Comment