Friday, April 27, 2012

My hair is really dry, please help !?

my hair is all dried up and fried. its also a bit frizzy. i would often straighten it but theres alot of baby hair that frizzes up. there are some split ends and im not sure which shampoo to use. garnier gives you split ends, pantene makes you lose hair, and thermasilk fries your hair. my hair is highlighted gold and i REALLY need help with this because nothing is working after about 8 years



My hair is really dry, please help !?

John Frida stuff. Oh yah. Olive oil works wonderss...



My hair is really dry, please help !?

i have really fizzy naturally curly hair and i dont think there is ne thing completely permanent lol but try a hot oil kit they work for a little while



My hair is really dry, please help !?

u should buy a leave in conditioner.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

ok stop straightening u are literally frying ur hair! i suggest going to an expensive salon with a good hairstylist. he/she will cut damaged areas. now use dove moisture rich shampoo and conditioner and i suggest buyin garnier hair creme and some zero frizz. trust me this is a miracle cure!



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Get a good hair cut to start then use ENJOY hair products. I swear by there hair MASK i use it evry time I shampoo as a conditioner.



There other products are fab. I have better hair now.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

1.go to a salon



2.get your hair done they way you like to style it everyday



3. ask them 4 products they use for frizzy dry hair



4. PAY ATTENTION TO TECHNIQUES!!



My hair is really dry, please help !?

I suggest going to your local fav. salon. Get Joico K-Pak. It is a reconstructing shampoo. I am a stylist, and my hair has been through hell and back I use this. The Shampoo, Daily Conditioner. and Reconstructing Treatment. You will notice the difference. Don't use Grocery store shampoo. It is harsh on your hair...



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Stop relying on store brands to help your hair. You need professional products... you should be using an intense moisture shampoo and conditioner. try Big Silky Sexy Hair your hair won't get tired of it and it smooths and shines. you also should be doing a reconstructive treatment at least once every two weeks. get one at local beauty supply, wash hair and apply but don't rinse out, put your hair in a warm towel from the dryer and leave for twenty minutes then rinse. if you blowdry or use a flat/curl iron then you also need a shine serum to act as a buffer from the heat damage.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

hair lotion



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Straightening your hair is making the problem worse!You're damaging your hair.



Getting your hair deep conditioned will definitely work!



You have to keep getting them conditioned like after a month or two.



Go to a stylis/Cosmetologist and they should definitely help you!



You can get it done at hair cuttery, or some salons or something.



Hope your hair get better.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

a few hours before you go to bed dont wet your hair with water, but use a good moisturizing conditioner(i use herbal essence for colored or permed hair) and totally saturate your hair with it. it will dry in your hair before you go to bed(yes it will be a little "crunchy" but when you rinse it out in the morning it will be sooo much softer.) then dont shampoo every day only once or twice a week, but do condition it in the shower daily. you can do the sleep in conditioner once a week and it will help. also stay away from protien conditioners unless you follow with a moisturizing conditioner because the protien cond. will make your hair brittle.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Use Matrix Biolage conditioning balm daily. Also you can try Aveeda sap moss before shampooing a couple times a week. The Biolage works great in a short time, leave on for about 5 minutes then rinse. Good Luck!



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Chose a shampoo that has little or no alkali/acid. Cheap shampoos use it because it makes a lot of suds. Alkali removes the natural oil from your hair, and damages the cells that make up your hair.



Brush you hair everyday with a Boar Bristle Brush, at lest 50 strokes per side. They are a tiny bit expensive.



Cut out the dying and hot combing.



One brushing and you will feel a difference. But it will take time to repair your hair. Stop killing it with man made products.



My hair is really dry, please help !?

I just started using sunsilk shampoo and conditioner - I have the frizzy baby hairs too. I use the anti-poof kind, but I think they have anti frizz as well. I also bought some in the pink bottle for thirsty hair...maybe a trim and some sunsilk will help you too.My hair is fabulous...



My hair is really dry, please help !?

I've just tried a new shampoo called Cristophe..it leaves you hair so soft and silky.



It's the best I've tried so far!



My hair is really dry, please help !?

Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....

No comments:

Post a Comment