Friday, April 27, 2012

I have a round-ish face, blue/green/hazel eyes, brown natural highlighted hair, what style should I

straight hair past your shoulders a little ways:D



I have a round-ish face, blue/green/hazel eyes, brown natural highlighted hair, what style should I get?

i like this style http://bangs.hairresources.net/PartialUp... hope you like this :)



I have a round-ish face, blue/green/hazel eyes, brown natural highlighted hair, what style should I get?

I would say that if your face is round-ish, you should go with a cut no shorter than your shoulders. A short cut, even under your chin will only accentuate the fact that your face is round-ish. You want to keep the hair away from your face. Maybe long layers, styled full with a round brush for volume. This will detract from your face and make people look at you as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment