Friday, April 20, 2012

Want to dye my hair a bright colour- advice needed...?

I had my hair red last year but instead of bleaching it first my hairdresser just put the colour over. It covered completely and came out quite bright (depending on what light I was in) as he used a metallic red, usualy used for highlighting hair.



The problem is I intially went to him and he dyed it a reddy brown, dissatisfied I went and got a home colour kit (schwarzkopf live colour) and then went back to him to get it brighter. Soooo my hair was already a lighter red.



Right now my hair is a very dark brown %26amp; im meant to be going into my hairdressers this week but i'd rather get someone elses advice first (preferrably people who dye their hair regularly). I want to do it red again, maybe a turquoise.



Will I need to bleach first for either colour? Im quite worried about damaging it, especially because I change my hair colour quite alot %26amp; dont like the idea of bleaching it.



Sorry for writing so much! Thanks in advance.



Want to dye my hair a bright colour- advice needed...?

Its better to have all the info than to answer the question and you not get the answer that you want. But it you want to have turquoise in your hair yes you will have to bleach it before ( in the areas that you want that color). Because if you don't the turquoise will not show up very well. But if you have a hot topic any where they have some permanent colors and they do have turquoise. The color line is called R.A.W. color. Just remember when you do this you will have to wash that hair separate from the other and in cold water. If you don't the hair will bleed on to the other and it will not look good. This goes to the red as well. Ask if they have a red red base in color. And show him or her a picture or ask for the swatch book, so you can look at the different color reds. This way you will be on the same page.



As far as damage you will need to get the Redkin Extreme line to help. On the cheaper side you can use the Dove Damage line for distressed hair.



Want to dye my hair a bright colour- advice needed...?

how bout this



http://www.missoandfriends.com/misso/the...



Want to dye my hair a bright colour- advice needed...?

well if you have a bunch of color on your hair all ready YES BLEACH it then the color you have will show up brighter on your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment