Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair model for state board exam...disaster?

A girl I work with wanted me to be her hair model for the state board exam, but told me my hair had to be 10 inches long. She said she didn't want to cut it at the exam, because she would have to do the exam hair cut which is really ugly. So I told her to put a few layers at the bottom but not too high because I need to put my hair up at work. She cut my hair didn't have time to dry and style it cuz she had to go to work. I went home and dried it omigod I hate it. My hair was highlighted but her layers were too high and the highlights stop in a blunt straight line across the back of my head each layer is like a shelf. I got it fixed professionally, and the hairdresser said it looks like she tried to do the exam hair cut, but screwed it up. I cussed the girl out who did my hair and told her I wasn't gonna be her hair model tomorrow. She said don't ever talk to me again you're a ****** *****. I had to pay for new highlights and a cut. Not looking forward to seeing her at work.



Hair model for state board exam...disaster?

You are totally in the right. Why in the world would you ever want her to cut your hair again? When you see her at work, just ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment