Saturday, April 14, 2012

Should I highlight my whole hair?

I have short hair and I dyed a dark brown color. I am going to put carmel highlights in it, but I was wondering if I should do them all over or just certain spots. I want it to lighten my hair, but not to look to crazy. Can u help me?



Should I highlight my whole hair?

Just do little ones on the top and a little bit more towards your face. Don't do them in all of your hair, or you will look like your hairdresser hates you. And only go like two shades lighter



Should I highlight my whole hair?

Hi Sara



I actually think the best look for highlighted hair is just to place the highlights where the sun would naturally hit it. I think that overall highlights look too "done".



I think your hair would look great with the highlights confined to the bangs, upper sides, and crown, and leave the entire nape the dark brown. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment