Friday, April 20, 2012

Black hair?

I'm indian.. fair skin color (brown, but not very dark)



My hair is black unless I'm in the sun, then it looks a tiny bit [very dark] brown



I wanna get something done to my hair.. like highlights or anything.. any suggestions??



oh yea, I dont wanna be all extreme %26amp; exotic since I work in an office type setting where it's kinda important to keep myself from being a huge distraction.



Thanks!



Black hair?

go with some dark red or coppery highlights looks good in black hair.



Black hair?

A redish tint would look very good with your skin tone.



Black hair?

Well maybe you could get burgundy highlights...I have always thought those looked nice in black hair they are not too extreme, you can really see them in the outside. Dark hair looks really nice...don't do too much to it.



Black hair?

My hair does the same thing...instead of streaks in your hair, I reccommend choose a lighter color and dying your hair...make sure it is only a little light, like chesnut, and make sure it will make your hair natural looking (see a professional hair stylist for tips)



Black hair?

before you do this be warned. it will damage your hair because of the amount of bleach involved. my hair is dark and has to be bleached. you want chunky streaks that are a light brown it wil look great.



Black hair?

Try red highlights.



Black hair?

henna would look awesome on ur hair and its also something that is a part of your culture as well...it creates the most beautiful shade of red when used on dark shades of hair...u could ask the salon for weaved highlights in a dark mahogonay shade



Black hair?

I would have to say because you have a darker complexion (constant suntan) I would add light brown to medium blonde highlights. Stay away from the REDS. Red looks best on people with light skin.



Black hair?

i think you should go for highlights..i am an indian too with black hair and have highlighted my hair with light brown colour more like copper .and it looks amazing..my hair is thin but highlights makes it appear thicker..maybe your hairdresser could help you more with the colour to choose and all...



Black hair?

im like u n i dyed my hair brown but with a reddish tint..so that when u go out in the sun u can see sum red in it..but u cant see it that much in normal light..

No comments:

Post a Comment