Friday, April 20, 2012

I bought a crystal clarifying treatment to take green out of my hair, do i put the gel on my wet or

My hair turned green from chlorine in my friends pool and I bought this stuff today from Sally's that should take it out of my hair. It's called Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment %26amp; Ion Swimmer's Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. The problem is, with the crystal treatment the instructions are a bit confusing and I don't know whether I should put the gel on my hair when it's wet or when it's dry. There are 3 different sets of instructions and I don't know which ones to follow. My hair is highlighted and the highlights turned green and all I want to do is take that green out. So, does anyone know which directions I should follow? Please help... Thank you!



I bought a crystal clarifying treatment to take green out of my hair, do i put the gel on my wet or dry hair??

I would say use the treatment on towel dried hair. If used on dry hair, it will just not be able to distribute evenly and you might end up with a patchy result. on really wet hair, it might take away the intensity of the treatment (because it is being diluted with water)



I bought a crystal clarifying treatment to take green out of my hair, do i put the gel on my wet or dry hair??

Put it on damp hair! Then put a bag over it for a while to hold in the heat.. If it dont work . Paul Mitchell( shampoo 3)!!!! It works good! I'm a stylist trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment