Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair cut / highlighted?

Well I want to get my hair cut today..but I havent washed it since Friday. I really dont want to have to go home, take a shower and put make-up back on, and Ive heard that if you want to dye your hair its best to do it when its not freshly washed. Is the person cutting my hair going to hate me bc my hair is dirty. Its not oily or anything but I do have a slight case of drandruff.



Hair cut / highlighted?

:o)



Believe you me, we hairdressers have seen a lot worse and a bit of grgreasee and dandruff in peoples hair..



You can eas your hair the day before a colour, its not a problem. The hair is hard to work with if its freshly washed, that's all.. it gets static and fly away and the idea is we get the colour on as quickly as possible so that it all develops at the same rate.



Hair cut / highlighted?

no its there job and ur paying for it lol



xxn0haxx



Hair cut / highlighted?

I got mine done a couple of weeks ago without washing it for a few days and it was a bit oily and I had a bit of dandruff, but they didn't notice (Although if the girl cared, I'm sure she wouldn't have said anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment